If on the occasion of the start of the summer, yesterday we published a comparison of prices and promotions of mobile internet for this summer, today Vodafone reinforces this offer renewed their rates for mobility from a computer in prepaid without compromises.
The renovation seems to copy part of the already available at contract rates but eliminating the reduction of speed to 128 Kbps but with freedom of contract and use that offers prepayment. The offer tax-free (as we are used to know but it will have to be taken into account when charging) is in the following way:
- Daily rate: by 3.36 euros per day of use (4 euros with VAT) includes 250 MB to maximum speed and the rest at a reduced speed of 128 Kbps.
- New weekend: for 9 euros/weekend (valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday) includes 500 MB and the excess 2.90 euros / 9MB with a daily maximum payout of 14.50 euros/day.
- Weekly: 15 euros/week (1 euro less than before) includes navigation for 7 consecutive days up to 1GB. Excess 2.90 euros / 9MB and maximum daily payment of 14.50 euros/day.
- New monthly 500 MB: by 15 euros/month It includes navigation for 30 consecutive days up to 500 MB. Excess 2.90 euros / 9MB and maximum daily payment of 14.50 euros/day.
- Monthly 1 GB: by 19 euros/month (30 euros less than before but without speed limit) includes navigation for 30 consecutive days up to 1 GB. Excess 2.90 euros / 9MB and maximum daily payment of 14.50 euros/day.
- New monthly 2 GB: by 32 euros/month It includes navigation for 30 consecutive days up to 2 GB. Excess 2.90 euros / 9MB and maximum daily payment of 14.50 euros/day.
Accompanying the new rates prepaid, Vodafone also offers several 39 euros as the K3770 USB modem, the K3806 which allows for speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps downstream and 5.2 Mbps of rise by 49 euros or router MiFi R201 for 79 euros. In addition, any of these devices, or if you already have one and want to buy the SIM card (or microSIM) loose for 29 euros, They include free of charge a bonus of 1GB to consume within a maximum period of 3 months from which it will be necessary to reload to continue sailing with any of the presented rates.
After the changes of Vodafone, Update the comparison of mobile internet on prepaid rates.
Update: Along with the rate change prepaid, Vodafone eliminates tranquility involving prepaid rates with unlimited traffic and speed in their rates reduction except for the daily rate by default which will continue without charging excess data traffic after the 250 MB/day.