A ‘meet’, a communion, a special achievement, the Magi… They are occasions in which children become protagonists, often accompanied gifts.
Although they are not the only ones: aside from special occasions, toys are a fundamental part of childhood, aimed to inspire his creative universe expand your imagination and enhance one of the great advantages of being child to adulthood.
The recreational activities often evolve that we ‘burn’ stages, and although the mind of human beings is scheduled to experiment with different forms of game throughout life, nowhere as children such activities form an integral part of the process of personal growth. Why choose the boy toys, a gift for our children, nephews and godchildren, either as one addition to your little world, is a task that must think carefully, and in which various factors come into play.
Early childhood, ranging up to three years, is one of these creative stages where the game is so fundamental for the child as their other daily habits, including meals and sleep cycles. Cognition, motor skills, language, creativity and intelligence emotional come to form part of his life through the play and toys. Do you know how to choose the most suitable?
1. toys educational are a great source of information for children according to RCToysAdvice, even if they do not want or are not interested in the game, it is difficult to arrive to embark on an adventure with him. The toy should be desired for the child, even from an early age.
2. toys must be safe and always approved. Make sure that they are made with materials that are non-sharp if broken, with solid colors and non-toxic. The smaller is the boy, more big should be toys and their parts.
3. each toy carries associated with a range of age, designed to suit the abilities and interests of children.Verifies that the product conforms to the age and personality of the child, thinking about the purpose and attitudes developed in their day to day and respecting their pace of learning, ensuring you enjoy with the new acquisition.
4. the personality of the small is essential: a withdrawn child, for instance, need socializadores games, with several players.
5. as in all (or almost all), less is more. Simple toys will increase the uses that can be made with it, developing the fantasy of the child as well as their symbolic capacity.
6. the momentary whims are bad advisers. Make sure that buying is ‘safe’ and in the long run.
7. toys are not a ‘weapon’ to correct the behavior of the child. They are an essential part of his life: try not to use them to reward them or punish them if they misbehave.
8. on the other hand, the excess of toys kills fantasy and produces boredom. To avoid this, it is good idea to save part of the toys from time to time and return to get them a few months later.
9. the children feel the need of be accompanied by their parents, especially when they are small. We must balance this need with the stimulation of their autonomy and socialization: passes with them the time needed to learn the operation of their toys and games, and teach them to play with them.
10. occasionally, children have more fun with any objects that are at home with a toy. Rather than redirect their attention toward their own toys, encourage them to explore the limits of your imagination, especially if the subject arouses curiosity to them.