Wall stickers are a great idea for decorating the nursery. They love both drawings of their favorite characters like Spiderman or Disney, but also how to DIY stickers with recycled materials or with a homemade stencil. Let’s see how are these beloved wall murals.
Many parents like to color the walls of children’s bedrooms with great designs and wall decals. Often, however, these great kids stickers cost as much.
How to make a decal with little money and do it yourself?
The wall sticker is a giant or a puzzle composed of 3 parts:
- A drawing on paper or cloth and two PVC thin films that play perfectly, giving shine and texture to the product
- On one side of the wall so there is glue compound generally removable and fits on the walls.
Adhesives made from factory, obviously, are produced with hot stamping machines enhance the plasticization of design in a perfect way. This does not mean, however, that we cannot get a good sticker with DIY material.
Specifically, there are 3 ways to decorate your walls with wall decals:
- Recycled fabric stickers designs
- Thin polystyrene adhesives
- Stencils stencils for painting
Recycled fabric wall stickers designs
This type of adhesive is very cheap but requires “some ability” design! Make a wall sticker, on the other hand, is not a simple thing.
- Image of inspiration as the ones we found in our gallery
- The pattern is made with newspaper or tissue paper
- Sheets to be laundered or quilts or fabrics for patchwork …
- Wall Gluelike that to paste the wallpaper (ask for advice in hardware especially if you have painted the walls with bright colors)
- Glue brush
- Cleaned up the wall by glue residue or nails;It is better that the area on which the sticker is pasted is slightly rough
- Cut out the fabric following the pattern
- Glue the pieces with glue and brush
- Press well with your Palm the sticker because you don’t air bubbles during the process
- If you want, you can pass the clear coat as soon as the glue will be dried to give a glossy effect
Polystyrene wall stickers nursery children
The decorations for the bedroom of styrofoam are made by cutting out the piece in the form of:
- Teddy bear
- letters of the alphabet
- giant clouds
In a second step the shape of polystyrene must be covered with rice paper, newspapers cut or colored cloth.
A good way to coat the balsa wood or styrofoam puppets is to crop from old boats for sea fish, shells etc. pasting the silhouettes.
This way you can create a relief without affecting directly the wall with plastic or paper and glue.For bonding of the adhesive on the foam, it is best to use hot glue per instructions.
Stencil to decorate kids room DIY
The last type of adhesive that we propose is the stencil. This object works in reverse of the stickers as it acts as a mold to make a drawing on the wall. Here’s how you do it.
- Just draw a mold with removable adhesive size adhesive paper (tree, flower, animal, heart)
- Paint the wall with paint suitable for wall and wait until it’s dry
- Remove the stencil
22 cool bedroom wall stickers for kids
Kids Bedroom Wall Stickers Butterfly Name Wall Sticker …
ALPHABET Removable Vinyl Wall Decals Kids Room Decor 73 …
22 cool bedroom wall stickers for kids
New BUBBLE GUPPIES Wall Decals Peel & Stick Stickers Kids …
REMOVABLE Stickers Kids Nursery Room Wall Decal Sticker …
Wall Sticker 3D Decal Lego Ninjago Movie Decor Vinyl Kids …
Animal Cute Panda Lights Switch Turn Off Vinyl Wall …
MINIONS MOVIE PREPASTED WALLPAPER MURAL New Despicable Me …
Crosser Motocross Bike Wall Sticker Bedroom Stencil …
‘WELLIES, SLIPPERS & SHOES’ FAMILY SHOE & SANDAL PRINT …
Christmas sparkle background with blured lights Poster …
"Sherlock Holmes Art Deco" Posters by whitebalanced …
"Red and Black Tree of Life Yin Yang" Posters by jeff …
"Think like a proton and stay positive" Posters by …
"Legend of the Dream-catcher Poster" Posters by Irisangel …
London Wall Stickers
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD wall art sticker vinyl KITCHEN …
Online Buy Wholesale minecraft 3d posters from China …
2x LOW VW Golf Mk3 Gti 16v VR6 TDi outline Silhouette …