Contour makeup trends and strobing has a strong competitor: the baking. Still don’t know what it is and how it can make in your face? Then watch this a article in which we disclose to you all the details about this technique so popular and used by celebrities and most influential models of the moment. With it, you can hide wrinkles, pores and imperfections of a spectacularly, getting a natural fur, but completely smooth and radiant. Continue reading and find out how to do the makeup baking step by step.
- What is exactly the baking?
This innovative makeup technique consists on applying a generous amount of translucent powder over the concealer in cream that arises in some areas of the face, so that the latter “cook”. Sounds weird, doesn’t it? So, the main goal is to leave it there for 10 to 20 minutes to penetrate well into the skin and the result is a much more lasting and sturdy makeup, obtaining at the same time a radiant appearance and incredible natural skin.
It is important to note that the technique is ideal for achieving a flawless finish to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and pores open, in addition to prevent products of makeup stay accumulated in the lines. Works due to the heat that generates the same natural fat from the skin, powder and concealer in cream will merge in spectacular fashion, creating a natural makeup and bright immediately.
2. To put into practice the baking and get a makeover worthy of celebrity, should follow the steps explained below:
- The first thing you should do is moisturize your skin, as it does regularly, andapply a primer or prepaid basis so that makeup can settle better.
- Then apply the foundation all over the face evenly with a brush or a sponge slightly moistened.
- The next step is to apply the concealer in those areas where you’d like to reduce wrinkles and pores open. Our recommendation is that place, especially in the area of dark circles, between the eyebrows, in the nose and Chin cane. Vanish with a brush so well is founded with the skin.
- Now is the time of baking tip: apply a layer of translucent powder over the same areas where you put the concealer and, instead of blending, let stand and act on the skin of 10 to 20 minutes. Thus, under the effect of heat, both products will merge between them and fill the imperfections of the zone.
- After this time, you just have tore move excess powders with a thick brush and integrate it with the rest of your makeup. Ready! The result will be amazing.
- This type of makeup is ideal for all women, but can be of special help to those women who have oily skin or acne sufferers. The reason is that offers special coverage and reduces the oiliness of the oily parts of the face, such as T-zone, so you will be able to have a lackluster skin and perfect at the end of the day, regardless of the activities that have to be carried out.
If you have acne will be essential to choose appropriate products of makeup, choosing those that are of good quality, hypoallergenic and free from oil. Otherwise, the finish could not be expected and worsen the condition of the skin, leaving it much more vulnerable to possible infection.
- The baking is also perfect for women who have dark circles too dark and marked, bags on the eyes or hyper pigmentation. While it may be a technique a little fiddly if you have time, be able to fight all these aesthetic problems with simple makeup products.
If you want to see more tricks of makeup to completely hide the wrinkles on your face, don’t miss the article as disguise dark circles with makeup.
- After you apply the technique of baking in your face, you can continue with the makeup and make use of the other cosmetics. If you want your look to remain intact for hours and hours, we also recommend that you purchase a fixer of makeup and spray all over her face at the end. A good option is the so-called thermal water, you know what this is about? Discover all the details regarding this product article as acts the thermal water. The result is a fresh, beautiful skin and luminous.
If you want to read more articles like How to do Makeup Baking, we recommend you get in our category of applying makeup.
How To Bake / Cook Your Face with Makeup Tutorial (As seen …
"BAKING" makeup technique "over 40" edition with Coty …
Huda Beauty: Easy Bake Setting Powder
What Is Baking Makeup?
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
Non-touring is the new trend loved by Gigi Hadid, Kendall …
Review | Eylure Naturalites Lashes
How To Clean Your Top-Loading Washing Machine
Sharon Stone Without Makeup 3
10 baking soda science experiments for kids
Model Ellie Gonsalves reveals her daily makeup routine …
It takes years off you! English rose Gemma Arterton …
Playboy’s Fresh Faces Alexa Catherine
What is the baking makeup technique and should I try it?
“Baking” your face is the latest trend for flawless make …
How to Bake Your Makeup: 12 Steps (with Pictures)
Cream Contour & Highlight + Baking Makeup Tutorial
Baking Concealer Makeup Technique