Meizu development team has released a new update for the Meizu M1 Notes, bringing the Flyme system to version 4.5.7. It is of the latest version of the Flyme 4.5 before switching to Flyme 5. The new update introduces several improvements and fixes some bugs of the previous version. This update applies only to the international version of the device and not the ones with Chinese firmware A or C. With this update will no longer be the store Meizu App Center and unfortunately the store themes, which will surely with the future version. For purchases of apps or themes surcharge you can ask for a refund by sending an email to this.
Update features: System
- Removed the App Center;
- Optimize system performance and optimized power consumption;
- Improved gyro sensitivity;
- Fixed a problem with the reloaded your smartphone screen is off;
- Fixed an issue of gravity sensor in video games;
- Fixed an issue that prevented adding person to the blacklist to contacts;
- Fixed a sporadic problem of displaying the time in the list of notifications;
- Fixed a problem with uninstalling locked apps by you (that caused, in case of reinstallation, the automatic blocking of the app itself);
Note that to install this update you must have a battery level higher than 25% and you will also need to select the option “Clear Data” (“clear user data”) that will delete accounts and personal data while stays the same interior space dedicated to photos, videos etc. For this reason you should always backup your data.
The update is already available via OTA or you can alternatively install it manually by downloading the file here and copying it to the memory by opening it then with the application documents, in order to start the automatic procedure