FA 2014 is over, but many of the products revealed during the event have not yet reached the general public.One of them is MOMENTUM In-Ear, a new headset from Sennheiser , a company that specializes in manufacturing devices of the highest quality in the audio industry.
However, this headset differs from the company’s highly acclaimed MOMENTUM headsets by Computerannals. It has an in-ear format and its main differences are the small details.The look is very attractive and features components that give a “premium” face to the small accessory.The technical specifications of the product follow the following list:
- Impedance:18 ohms
- Frequency response (microphone):100 – 10,000 Hz
- Frequency response (headphones):15 – 22,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level:118 dB (1kHz / 1Vrms)
- THD, Total Harmonic Distortion:<0.5% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Plug:3.5 mm in “L”
- Cable length:1.3 meters
- Weight:16 grams
- Capture pattern:Omnidirectional
- Microphone sensitivity:- 44 dB V/Pa
- Colors:red, blue, green, pink, brown, black and ivory
- Compatibility:Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Sony, other equipment, iPhone/iPad/iPod
The product box comes with earphone adapters and a luxurious carrying case that you can check out in the gallery above.The accessory control has three serial buttons and an integrated microphone to control music and receive calls.
The handset will be available from this month (September) and will come with two optimized models:one to work with devices with iOS and another for Android and Windows Phone.In addition, the company still offers two years warranty for buyers.