The most famous horse race in the world, and British event of style where this is, Ascot, just issue a statement with their new protocol standards: farewell to those afflicted, anything from miniskirts and prohibited transparencies.
They are the three points that are causing more fuss, although this standard refers only to a certain type of posts at the British race. In fact, the tickets are on sale for the event from 19 to 23 June, although year-round enclosure acago racing almost every weekend. For example, the Victor Chandler Day on 21 January already has its Dress Code.
Men must wear jacket and tie, casual but elegant trousers. Hats will be welcome but not mandatory. That Yes, each tier has its dress code. In Gallery, for example, this Saturday the costumes are allowed (not so during the event of June Royal Ascot). Ladies, in this case, wear elegant way, taking into account that the event is day, and in this case, not you required the use of hats and fascinators.
New rules of Protocol for Royal Ascot
The new one dress code for Royal Ascot, the race in June that has always left us curious images, available through their official website, it has rules that Yes have drawn us attention:
- Dresses and skirts must have one moderate length, which is defined as the fall just above the knee or longer.
- Jackets and pashminas are usable, but dresses and tops below must still comply with the dress code Royal Enclosure.
- Pants suits are welcome. Although they must be of the same material and color.
- The hats are compulsory, with a base of 10 cm in diameter or more.
- Dresses are not allowed: Word of honor, halter neck, strapless slim and dresses with straps of less than 2.5 cm.
- Hits are no longer allowed in the Royal enclosure.
For men, the dress code will be:
- costume with vest and tie (no scarves).
- a top hat black or grey.
- black shoes.