If close to Milan from today Friday 6 until Sunday, November 8, in the enchanting surroundings of the fashion Riccardo Grassi in via Piranesi 4 showrooms, you cannot miss the fourth edition of Milan Vintage Week.
10 good reasons not to miss the Milan Vintage Week
- The exhibition of Valentino (ANGELO archive) that tells, through eighteen elegant gowns timeless Italian style of a great couturier who knew how to give shape to the desire of women’s beauty.
- Fixed appointments with beauty: the Beauty Lounge, daily from 11 to 20, free make-up sessions, hair styles in retro style. Every day at 15, also Make-up study: the make-up artist Catherine Todd will make a tutorial to explain how to make a perfect make-up 50’s, 60’s, 70’s.
- Personal Shopper: every day from 12 to 20, the young blogger Serena Autorino of The Peter Pan collar will help the most undecided in purchasing and will photograph the most interesting look.
- Photos of inspiration retro over travel: every day, from 12 to 19, you can free up your amima vintage in our mini accessory decorated for the occasion.
- Who knows?: Saturday and Sunday at 16 and 18, test your knowledge with Margherita Tizzi Fashion Breakfast at and participate in the quiz Milan Vintage Week. Up for grabs and prizes!
- With his hands in the bag: the thrill of filling a paper bag to the brim and pay a fixed amount depending on the size. 10, 15 or 25 Euros. Be quick, though, because the available minutes are only ten! Every day, with surprise time. Follow the directions on the Facebook page!
- Vintage lab: special workshops to discover and love the vintage.
- The project Solidarity Vintage della Francesca Rava Foundation: the past returns to give a future to young people. 100% of the proceeds of the Foundation’s donations will go stand in support of the Scholarship Program for children of case-managed orphanage in Haiti.
- The ride free (up to a maximum value of 20 euro) to come to Milan Vintage Weekend, offered by Uber to all new users.
- The mini cost of the ticket: 3 euro for a day of vintage.