Use coconut oil in the hair is one of the biggest tricks of beauty to keep them silky, soft, shiny and healthy.
Nutrition and hydration – these are the two features that make use of coconut oil in the hair have to be part of your beauty routine.
Forget the different conditioners, creams, for various different effects. After trying the coconut oil, will not even want to use something else.
Discover the benefits of using coconut oil on your hair and learn how to apply it correctly to get the maximum advantage.
10 BENEFITS OF USING COCONUT OIL ON HAIR
1. PENETRATES INTO THE HAIR SHAFT
Most of the oils does not penetrate in the hair shaft, stopping just by the hydration surface.
But the coconut oil fulfills this function in full.
2. SMOOTHES DRY HAIR
Forget that feeling of stiff hair, goose bumps! Simply apply a few drops of coconut oil in the hair, more specifically in the extremities and parts of the drier to notice improvements.
3. SEALS THE HAIR STRAND
The coconut oil surrounds the hair strand with a protective layer, thereby making it stronger to combat the effects of external agents and humidity.
4. HAIR MORE BRIGHT
The coconut oil penetrates well into the hair and helps to seal it and, as such, enhances its luster and softness. Just add a few drops while combing.
5. IMPROVES BLOOD CIRCULATION
The massage with coconut oil will improve the circulation to the scalp and increase the supply of oxygen and nutrients to your hair.
6. CAN BE MIXED WITH OTHER OILS
By contain unique properties, coconut oil is a great diluent for essential oils, or even to combine with other vegetable oils.
7. BENEFICIAL FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
The benefits of coconut oil result in all types of hair.
8. CONTAINS ANTI-BACTERIAL PROPERTIES
The scalp and hair are high in bacterial content, but coconut oil is an effective remedy for dealing with the problem, since it has properties antifúngicas and antibacterial to protect against dandruff, for example.
The natural antioxidants and nutrients of coconut oil, including vitamin E, vitamin K, and iron, help to improve the softness of your hair and give it more brightness.
The use of coconut oil on hair helps to reduce the loss of protein, since it is rich in lauric acid.
3 WAYS TO USE COCONUT OIL IN HAIR
1. TO CONDITION THE HAIR
- Place 3 to 5 tablespoons of coconut oil in a container suitable for use in the microwave and heat for about 30 seconds, the average temperature high.
- Stir a bit and heat for another 30 seconds, until the substance is completely molten.
- Then, let it cool a little and then rub the coconut oil in the hair.
- Distribute it evenly and massage it well.
- Protect hair with a shower cap and wait 2 hours for the oil to do its work.
- After, wash the hair to remove all traces of greasiness.
2. TO TAME THE HAIR MORE STUBBORN
Use coconut oil to control the hair fluttering. Just spend a small amount of coconut oil on hair to make them more controlled.
3. TO PREVENT THE DRY HAIR
Apply the coconut oil evenly over dry hair and leave it to act for at least four hours.