During the Australian Open men can also participate in doubles.The course can also be found specialists. They play really only doubled. For the Netherlands is also a double specialist with men: Rogier Wassen. In doubles tournament can be played by two men of different nationalities.
In addition to the Olympics, then they should both come to the same country.
A double play is always played to win two sets. The maximum number of games finally set the third point of the double is the same as in singles. Only the track is greater.
- Bob Bryan-USA / Mike Bryan-United States-to win the final
- Daniel Nestor-CAN / Nenad Zimonjic-the SRB-loss in the finals
- Lukas Dlouhy-CZE / Leander Paes-IND-eliminated in quarterfinals
- Mahesh Bhupathi-IND / Max Mirnyi-BLR-eliminated in the first round
- Lukasz Kubot-POL / Oliver Marach-AUT-eliminated in the quarterfinals
- Frantisek Cermak-CZE / Michal Mertinak-SVK-eliminated in the first round
- Mariusz Fyrstenberg-POL / Marcin Matkowski-POL-eliminated in the second round
- Marcel Granollers-ESP / Tommy Robredo-ESP-eliminated in the second round
- Christopher Kas-GER / Dick Norman – BEL-eliminated in the first round
- Julian Knowle-AUT / Robert Lindstedt-ENG-eliminated in the first round
- Simon Aspelin-ENG / Paul Hanley-AUS-eliminated in eighth fnales
- Marcelo Melo-BRA / Bruno Soares-well-off in the first round
- Michael Llodra-FRA / Andy Ram-ISR-eliminated in the first round
- Jaroslav Levinsky-CZE / Travis Parrott-United States-eliminated in the first round
- Martin Damm-CZE / Filip Polasek-SVK-eliminated in the second round
- Jurgen Melzer-AUT / Philipp Petzschner-GER-eliminated in the quarterfinals
Title defenders are twin brothers Bob and Mike Bryan.
The Bryans won the 2009 finale of Mahesh Bhupathi and Mark Knowles 26 75 60.
The brothers have successfully defend his title in 2010. They won in the final of the 2nd placed as torque: Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic in Canada from Serbia. They won by 63 67 63.
Scores men’s doubles