Have you ever heard of adhesive decoration for furniture? Adhesives are a big trend in decoration of walls and furniture to be a practical and full of advantages to renew the look of your furniture. The stickers can cover scratches, stains, dents and appearance of wear. The adhesive is a product with affordable, fast and easy to apply and clean, because only need damp cloth, and the best is that you can find various designs and to get customized to what you want.
Check out: Plants of small chalets
Adhesives for furniture Decor
The vinyl adhesive is the best option for Decoration in adhesives for furniture. See below for the advantages of adhesive vinyl:
Without damage–adhesive vinyl does not bring any damage the wall surface or object where it is applied. You don’t have to worry about the surface.
Versatility–there are several types of adhesive vinyl as: adhesive, pvc or liner. And each is suitable for one type of surface.
Low cost–the adhesive vinyl has an affordable price and is easy to find in the graphics option to make them even to order and according to your preferences. The value of a small adhesive is around £ $20; for the mids, the cost is some R $80; and a large, R $150. The values vary in relation to the amount of colors, sizes and materials.
Read also: Nails decorated for Christmas 2014
Durability–around 10 years indoors, outside us, lasts about four years because of the action of the time, especially the Sun.
To put the adhesive on the furniture you have to follow few steps below, How to apply stickers on furniture walkthrough:
- Straighten-Like adhesive, rolled on a flat surface and pass a ruler in the protective paper to remove the dents that have
- Wipe-clean the surface by removing any dust or grease residue. Preferably, clean with alcohol
- Position-Set the position pasting temporarily. Make sure it is not bent. Look from different angles and see if it’s the ideal place
- Watch the bubbles–be careful not to get any bubble. Take a spatula (silicone, rubber or plastic credit card) and pass always from the inside out without forcing not to damage. An important Tip: wrap the spatula in a sock or cloth to facilitate. In case you get any bubble, stick with the tip of a needle and press out the air.
- -In large drawings, remove the protective paper with easy, as is adesivando. Remove a small piece and fold to avoid bubbles
Adhesives for furniture Decor Pictures
There are several ways to innovate your furniture with stickers, so see below for photos of adhesive decoration for furniture:
Also read: Tips for using Aquarium on House decoration